Arceus X Forum

Full Version: Arceus X: Discord ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I'll talk about the topic some people ask me that is: arceus discord.

1. I want everyone to understand that Arceus' Discord is always on alert because of the large number of members, it will be difficult to get in quickly and easily.

2. Admin and Dev of Arceus will mostly lock the chat to avoid the chaos of spam messages of members of the Arceus development team.

3. If you want to go to Arceus Discord just to chat a few lines and ask about Arceus updates, you will probably get mute or ban immediately. 

3- Reason: because when Arceus was patched, a lot of people spammed the chat box, making it extremely chaotic, some people were so extreme that they even the admin tags just to ask.
Pourquoi je n'arrive pas a rentré sur mes jeu roblox et aussi je n'arrive pas a faire la mise a jour
(07-03-2022, 09:04 PM)Minatare99 Wrote: [ -> ]Pourquoi je n'arrive pas a rentré sur mes jeu roblox et aussi je n'arrive pas a faire la mise a jour
using original app roblox in this time Arceus Patched bro, dev already said about that .
Whats the server invite