Arceus X Forum

Full Version: The arceus x website and spdmteam website is broken the website is still not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The spdmteam website and the arceus website is still not fixed earlier but they said they already fixed the roblox mod itself and edit the website the spdmteam website is now fixed BUT the exploit app is still not updated it said i need the new version of roblox and i need to do the key again and again i know the devs are working hard to fix this problem but please work smarter not harder i am not angry and not demanding i just want you to know hurry the process because alot of my friends are getting bullied in da hood , ability wars ,etc
(07-03-2022, 10:00 PM)SalyerNoob Wrote: [ -> ]The spdmteam website and the arceus website is still not fixed earlier but they said they already fixed the roblox mod itself and edit the website the spdmteam website is now fixed BUT the exploit app is still not updated it said i need the new versionĀ  of roblox and i need to do the key again and again i know the devs are working hard to fix this problem but please work smarter not harder i am not angry and not demanding i just want you to know hurry the process because alot of my friends are getting bullied in da hood , ability wars ,etc
Bro won't you be patient they are clearly doing everything to fix the exploit.