Arceus X Forum

Full Version: Arceus X: 4/7 News!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, it's me again!

and here's the July 4 news for Arceus X.

Currently, the developer side of Arceus has reopened the website to get the key, which also means that we will soon experience the latest updated version of Arceus X, we just have to patiently waiting everything be handled by the developer so there's no reason to worry.

I will repeat to this information again:

- Don't trust videos that contain content: about the 2.1.3 update of arceus x, don't click on the links to download anything related to it on youtube. (they all have a purpose: Clickbait, Scam, Virus)

- Only trust the updates upload on the official Arceus X website.
Hoje ainda talvez ?
you've been talking about being patient since July 1st, today it's July 4th, do you really think we can be patient yet!? Confused
(07-04-2022, 04:31 AM)Luiz666 Wrote: [ -> ]you've been talking about being patient since July 1st, today it's July 4th, do you really think we can be patient yet!? Confused
looks like you haven't read my previous post, i had an announcement about the update it was supposed to be rolling out july 10th not july 4th

(07-04-2022, 04:16 AM)Yuta Wrote: [ -> ]Hoje ainda talvez ?
cant, Arceus X developers have talked about the expected completion date of the new update is July 10.

(07-04-2022, 04:31 AM)Luiz666 Wrote: [ -> ]you've been talking about being patient since July 1st, today it's July 4th, do you really think we can be patient yet!? Confused
i had an article about the release date of the new update, the developer once announced it will be completed soon and expected to be on 10th july.

you can review that article here:

https://arceusx.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=184
Tbh I'm ok if they release it on July 10 beacuse if they do I'm expecting no more issue about the system, btw ty for info men really helpful.
I hope the new release of arceus is smooth like the original roblox and crash free cuz every 15-20mins it force close the app.
(07-04-2022, 05:49 AM)Sea Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh I'm ok if they release it on July 10 beacuse if they do I'm expecting no more issue about the system, btw ty for info men really helpful.
just hope that after they roll out the update roblox won't update again.
(07-04-2022, 06:24 AM)minibusgm625 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2022, 05:49 AM)Mar Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh eu estou bem se eles lançarem em 10 de julho porque se eles o fizerem eu não estou esperando mais nenhum problema sobre o sistema, btw ty for info men realmente útil.
só espero que depois que eles lançarem a atualização, o roblox não atualize novamente.
Me recuso pensar nessa hipótese hahahaha
this crap of this app won't come out, will it!? I don't know why you're stalling so much you should work smarter not harder I don't know what's going on I think you guys want to release the next Update near roblox updates again I think!
(07-04-2022, 05:53 PM)Luiz666 Wrote: [ -> ]this crap of this app won't come out, will it!? I don't know why you're stalling so much you should work smarter not harder I don't know what's going on I think you guys want to release the next Update near roblox updates again I think!
I'm not one of the admins of arceus x bro