What might be going on here.

16 Replies, 2352 Views

We are all wondering the same thing. "WHERE IS THE NEW UPDATE!".
Well nobody has a idea, but i have some ideas.
Under here are all my ideas on what's maybe going on.
I also putted Procent Chance 

Procent Chance = 30%   #1: They need to rewrite a part of the code everytime.
Procent Chance = 80%   #2: It just takes time.
Procent Chance = 5%   #3: They are waiting for roblox to do a new update so the exploit works for.
Procent Chance = 2%   #4: They are making new features.
Procent Chance = 40%   #5: They are fixing alot of bugs.

Maybe you know the reason why ArceusX's new update has not released yet.
most likely this incompetent team doesn't give the value needed to make a less time consuming and effective update as it's not just one person doing the executor update there are several in so the most effective conclusion is that they are a bunch of bums 

everything that is going on is pissing me off sorry but i don't care anymore if this will please the executor developers pramin fuck shove that executor up your ass
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 04:56 PM by Luiz666.)
(07-22-2022, 04:51 PM)Luiz666 Wrote: most likely this incompetent team doesn't give the value needed to make a less time consuming and effective update as it's not just one person doing the executor update there are several in so the most effective conclusion is that they are a bunch of bums 

everything that is going on is pissing me off sorry but i don't care anymore if this will please the executor developers pramin fuck shove that executor up your ass
I understand. I just have been refreshing on the download page for so many hours.
[quote pid="660" dateline="1658509287"]
I didn't understand this new news they posted check it out to see: https://linkvertise.com/38666/AV40/1
[/quote]
Wait. Where did you get this? (send me the link from the place you got it)

Might be a virus version. But i guess i will check it out.
go to the website and click download the link will take you to arceus x 2.1.3 click on the profile of the creator who posts the links and there will be an arceus x that he posted a few hours ago called arceus x V40 I don't know what's going on because I installed it and it didn't work and it was the owner who posted
Wait really?

LET'S GOOO FINALLY! I AM GETTING HAPPY SLOWLY

Dang the download takes so long

Dang the download takes so long

Am i donwloading the correct thing. I am downloading "Roblox V40 Arceus X .apk"
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2022, 06:04 PM by Avaa.)
I also installed as I said in the message above and it didn't work ;( I do not know what is happening and i'm very angry
Wait so it does not work.
like this?