Arceus X: 25/7 News!

6 Replies, 635 Views

Hello everyone, I've been quite busy this past week, so I haven't been able to update everyone.

Today I bring you news about Arceus X:

There is a chance that the update will come out next week at the latest.. urghh i hope roblox won't update any more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm looking forward to the new update
(07-25-2022, 07:51 AM)AceDonut Wrote: I'm looking forward to the new upd 
this week roblox has updated to 2 times XD
(07-25-2022, 08:12 AM)Luiz666 Wrote: no no no no you can only be joking with our face it's been 1 full week since there's no update and we'll have to wait another whole week? 

ok i will kill myself immediately  Heart

I don't know what I'm feeling right now with this news ; )

the problem is they are taking a long time to bring updates and you can't enjoy even 10% of the update they bring sometimes because the team of this executor brings the current ones close to roblox updates again 

I don't even know what to say about it honestly...
Okay, I think I need to make this clear to you, man. 1st I am not an admin or staff of Arceus X Exploit, 2nd I don't make anyone wait for anything, 3rd all my posts all attached photos of the information that day, 4nd "I'm just an Arceus X user"

(07-25-2022, 08:12 AM)Luiz666 Wrote: no no no no you can only be joking with our face it's been 1 full week since there's no update and we'll have to wait another whole week? 

ok i will kill myself immediately  Heart

I don't know what I'm feeling right now with this news ; )

the problem is they are taking a long time to bring updates and you can't enjoy even 10% of the update they bring sometimes because the team of this executor brings the current ones close to roblox updates again 

I don't even know what to say about it honestly...
1 more problem: Remember This is a free Exploit and at the moment this is the only option so we can't blame the development team.
2. Enjoy it and don't be negative.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 08:33 AM by minibusgm625.)
You have reason
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 08:40 AM by Xaria.)
How did u get their discord can u give me the link please
(07-25-2022, 08:49 AM)Sb12489 Wrote: How did u get their discord can u give me the link please
Sure check ib